EPortfolio - Term 2 Shape Strand
Achievement Objectives:
Shape
- Identify classes of two- and three-dimensional shapes by their geometric properties
- Relate three-dimensional models to two-dimensional representations and vice versa.
Add pictures or evidence showing your learning of these three learning intentions and reflection upon your next steps.
--------------------
Learning Intention: Know and understanding vertices's, edges, and faces of 2D and 3D shapes.
Learning Intention: Create and draw using isometric paper a 3D diagram of a shape.
Reflection:
How did you go with the goal "Know and understanding vertices's, edges, and faces of 2D and 3D shapes": I think I did pretty well with this goal as I understand what each of the names/ terms mean and can successfully count them to answer the questions. I am also good at following the instructions and rules of these names/ terms.
How did you go with the goal: Create and draw using isometric paper a 3D diagram of a shape": I think I did really well with this goal as I could successfully draw my shape and then in large it. I did need a bit of help from a friend to get started but once I was started I could successfully draw it easily using the sheet/ dots provided.
Bits I don't understand or are challenging 1: I still don't understand what some of the questions were asking for and I need to work on my measurement - calculating them and understanding them.
Bits I don't understand or are challenging 2: I just need to figure out how to start off the drawing myself using the dots provided. Also I would like to learn how to do it without the dots.


Estelle, well done with identifying different features of 2d/3d shapes and being able to attempt the isometric drawing. You have been able to draw two different scales within your drawings. You have identified two next steps plus also understanding nets for different shapes.
ReplyDelete