Music - E-Portfolio Sample
Achievement objectives:
Communicating and Interpreting:
Level 3:
Prepare and present brief performances of music, using performance skills and techniques.
Level 4:
Prepare, rehearse, and present performance of music, using performance skills and techniques.
Learning Outcomes:
This term we have been learning how to play some new songs on the keyboard, guitar, ukulele and the bucket drums.
We learnt to play the song “Sunflower” using chords on the ukulele.
We also learnt how to read guitar tab and we played “Eye of the Tiger”.
On the keyboard we learnt how to play a song in 2 parts where you either had to use both hands.
The instrument I enjoying playing the most is… The keyboard as its very easy yet challenging and I love the sound of the music. I also really enjoy the ukelele as I know how to play it, love the sound and have been playing it since I was five.
I liked playing this instrument the most because… I liked playing the keyboard as it is the one instrument that you can put the headphones on and go into your own little musical world. I also love the finsihed product of learning the song as the music is just so beautiful.
Next time I would like to learn to play... The drums as in like a full drum set as I love the idea of jamming out of the drums with all sorts of beats and moving the whole body.
Insert your video here
No comments:
Post a Comment