EPortfolio - Term 2 Number Knowledge
Achievement Objectives:
Number strategies and knowledge
• Use a range of multiplicative strategies when operating on whole numbers.
• Apply simple linear proportions, including ordering fractions.
Add pictures or evidence showing your learning of these three learning intentions and reflection upon your next steps.
--------------------
Learning Intention: Know Square Roots and Square Numbers
Learning Intention: Know and understanding factors of numbers up 100
Learning Intention: Know and understanding multiples of numbers up 100
Reflection:
How did you go with the goal: I think I did okay with this goal but I definitely
need alot more practise! I know how to do the strategy but I cant seem to get
the answers right most of the time!
need alot more practise! I know how to do the strategy but I cant seem to get
the answers right most of the time!
How did you go with the goal: I think I did really well with this goal. I couldn't seem to understand the strategy at school so I took more worksheets home to show my dad
and he helped me get my head around the whole process. Now I %100 know the strategy
and can successfully perform the process.
How did you go with the goal: I think I did alright with this goal. I couldn't figure out how to
do the strategy at school so I once again took more worksheets home and got help from my
parents. I now can %90 perform this strategy most of the time.
and he helped me get my head around the whole process. Now I %100 know the strategy
and can successfully perform the process.
How did you go with the goal: I think I did alright with this goal. I couldn't figure out how to
do the strategy at school so I once again took more worksheets home and got help from my
parents. I now can %90 perform this strategy most of the time.
Bits I don't understand or are challenging 1: I still don't understand the strategy fully as I must be doing something wrong to be continuously not getting the answers right but I do know how to do the strategy.
Bits I don't understand or are challenging 2: Now that I know the strategy in full I would
like to set a goal to be able to do this strategy in my head and be able to just jump straight to the number I need, not having to count through all the numbers to get to it.
Bits I don't understand or are challenging 3: I still don't understand the strategy in full but I can do most of the problems. I would like to set a future goal to once again be able to perform this strategy in my head and not have to count through all the numbers to find the answer.
like to set a goal to be able to do this strategy in my head and be able to just jump straight to the number I need, not having to count through all the numbers to get to it.
Bits I don't understand or are challenging 3: I still don't understand the strategy in full but I can do most of the problems. I would like to set a future goal to once again be able to perform this strategy in my head and not have to count through all the numbers to find the answer.



Estelle, you are awesome! Firstly great reflection. You have reflected upon your learning and next steps to better help yourself, teachers and parents. Well done! You have a clear understanding of factors.
ReplyDelete