Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Weekly Reflection- Week 6 - term 1

Week 6 - Reflection


Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) Is my writing because
I tried really hard to use good describing words. compound sentences and similes.

Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why) Something that has
challenged me this week was trying to learn my maths because it was something I had never done before so it was really hard.

A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a
brief explanation) A school value that I have focused on this week was create. I wanted to focus on create
to make quality work through reading hopscotch.

A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why) A value that I need to work on
this week is reflect because I haven't really been reflecting on my work or trying to improve it.

This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by... I didn't
achieve this goal because I ended up taking work home to finish. I didn't achieve this goal because I talked
and was being silly with my friends but I did still get everything finished in the end.


What is my personal goal for next week? To finish all my work without having to take it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment