Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Weekly Reflection - week3/4 term 1



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:   1           Week: 3/4
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
Some work that I am proud of this week is my reading hopscotch activity's because I got them all done to a very high quality standard within the first three days. I achieved this because I took my reading hopscotch home and did it before school.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
Something that challenged me over the last two weeks was including everyone in LEEP because two of our members didn't show up to meeting or didn't plan our next fundraiser.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I overcame this challenge because I talked to them and asked if everything is ok and if they still wanted to be apart of LEEP and because of that they actually started helping me with our fundraiser.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal for next week is to beat my time in our basic facts.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Active listening and I achieved/showed this by...
I achieved this by actively listening to instructions on both the mat and at p:E and I have proof because I got two tokens for actively listening during P:E.

Something I am proud of from camp … Was taking risks on activity's because I was scared of doing the activity's that involved heights but I kept a growth mindset and did them anyway and I'm glad I did because they were so much fun!


A highlight from camp for me was … a highlight at camp for me were the funny songs at the campfire because it was funny and fun and I really enjoyed it.


What challenged me over last two weeks? Something that challenged me over the last to weeks was keeping up with all my school work because I had been taking a lot of time off school to go to dentist appointments.


How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future? I overcame these challenges by taking work home and doing it before school.

No comments:

Post a Comment