Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 1/2
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
| Some work that I am proud of this week are my reading hopscotch activity's and my name tag. I am proud of my name tag because at first I failed twice but I did not give up, so I did it at home. I am really proud of the way it turned out because I took my time and got inspiration of the internet and made a designed name tag that I am really proud of. I am also proud of my reading hopscotch activity's because me and my family went camping so I took my book there to complete them. I took my time and neatly finished most of my activitys to a high quality standard. |
What challenged me over last two weeks?
|
| Something that challenged me over the last two weeks was getting my homework done because I was normally out at nights doing training for swimming or other activity's so I had to catch up on my homework the next day before school or late at night. |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
|
| How I overcame these challenges was That I would do my homework first thing after school because it was then over and done with and I wouldn't forget to do it later. |
What is my personal goal for next week?
|
| My personal goal for next week is to talk less so then my work can still be quality but will also take less time so then I will finish on time |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
|
| Mostly every morning if the teacher wasn't busy and I saw them I would greet them. So I think I achieved this goal but I need to work on making it consistent ( greeting them every morning). |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Weekly Reflection, Term 1, Week 1/2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment