All About Me
Who is in my family/whanau?
In my family I have: My mum Megan, My dad Lee, and my two little sisters Bridie who's 9 and Hazel who 7, who also go to Kaiapoi North with me.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Some of my favourite thing to do are play on devices, play with my sisters, organise other things, play with my friend and practise sports.
What do you like to do at school?
At school I like to play with my friends and do lots of cool activities. I also enjoy mostly all my opportunitys that I take part in at lunch. I also love to go to technology.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
This year I would like to get better at my maths and try my best and make a great passion project.
What helps you learn?
Something that helps me learn is being in a space that doesn't have much people around me and that there is a little bit of chatter but not to much to distract me.
What stops you learning?
Something that stops me from learning is my mindset, Lots of people around me and lots and lots of noise.
Who are my friends at school?
At school my friends are... Paige, Lucy, Brooklyn, Arina, Kaylee, Ella, Natalia, Libby, Lilly, Anika, Kacey, Trinity. Aliyah, Angam and my teachers are Mr Hendson and Mrs Mcarthy.
What was the best part of the holidays?
The best part of the holidays for me were going to Auckland. We went to Auckland to see my cousin sam and just to have a holiday. We went to lots of cool places like the Skyscraper, The Zoo, Rotaruoa -
and the breakers game!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment