Week 1/2 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of… This week I am proud of my writing because I have put effort and tried to use lots of describing words and similes.
Something that has challenged me this week is… Something that has challenged me this week was maths because I was learning a new strategy that involved decimals which I didn't get in the first few days but then on Wednesday and Thursday I got the stratergy and now I can do it well.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… Something that I have worked hard on this week was my writing because I was behind schedule. I overcame this challenge by not talking and just doing my work and I found that I got my work done quicker and to a higher standard.
A school value that I need to work on is… A school value I need to work on is responsibility because I wasn't getting my home work done due to other activities but I worked on it by doing it earlier in the week then leaving it to the last minute.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by... not talking on the mat and if me and my friends disagreed on something I just walked away and made sure that I was doing the right thing and just waiting for the problem to just blow over.
What is my personal goal for next week? My goal for next week is to not get involved in drama and if something does go wrong to try and solve it myself first before I go to a teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment