Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: Week:
Some work I am proud of… Some work I am proud of is my iquiry presantation because I tried really hard on it and was practically by myself. I reasecrached bofore and after school and recireded my facts down in a doc and then made two snowglobes, a quiz sheet and a poster
Here is my Personal Inquiry … This is some of my research from my inquiry
Reflecting on my Inquiry, I have … done ok because I have completed my presentation to a high standard but I did have to do some of it at home because I didn't manage my time wisely and my buddy didn't help me and was being really silly. Next time we do something like this I am not going to do it with that person.
Here is my Passion Project … This is my passion project slide show
Reflecting on my Passion Project, I have … I have not done really well because me and Kaylee's passion project carries onto next term since we are going to Arion farm park. So we had to do a slide show on our planning.
Reflecting on my term, I have … Done well this term with my work and showing my values. I think next term I need to make wiser choices with who I work with because I want some one who will actually do some of the work.
In the holidays, I am doing… Basket ball tournament for north Canterbury S.I.P.T. I am in a team called the puma's.
No comments:
Post a Comment