I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Great to see you have chosen a topic of your interest Estelle. You have conducted a fantastic investigation and collected accurate data. It is awesome to see you have revisited your question with your analysis and used your knowledge of percentages to convert your data. Your next step would be to use this knowledge of percentages and represent your data on a pie graph.
Great to see you have chosen a topic of your interest Estelle. You have conducted a fantastic investigation and collected accurate data. It is awesome to see you have revisited your question with your analysis and used your knowledge of percentages to convert your data. Your next step would be to use this knowledge of percentages and represent your data on a pie graph.
ReplyDelete