During Maths week (week 4), we have been focusing on Geometry. We had a choice of 10 different Geometry based activities. We needed to select 5 different activities and provide evidence when completed.
The evidence I collected: The chalk washed away, I have a print collage on an ipad of the scavenger hunt, I do not have a photo of me playing maths games but Paige had seen me playing them. I did a marble run but the boys broke it before a photo was token.
What I enjoyed about this maths week was: The scavenger hunt because we got to walk around the school searching for shapes and taking photo's.
What I challenged during this week doing: The battle ships challenged me because I have never played it before.
My next step in Geometry is: Adding fractions because I still don't under stand alone fractions let alone adding fractions.

No comments:
Post a Comment